ParadiseX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ParadiseX

The greatest Runescape private Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMedia

What's up whith the school problem?

Go down 
2 posters

What are your grades??
A's
What's up whith the school problem? Vote_lcap80%What's up whith the school problem? Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
A's and B's
What's up whith the school problem? Vote_lcap0%What's up whith the school problem? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
B's
What's up whith the school problem? Vote_lcap0%What's up whith the school problem? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
B's and C's
What's up whith the school problem? Vote_lcap20%What's up whith the school problem? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
C's
 0% [ 0 ]
C's and D's
 0% [ 0 ]
D's
 0% [ 0 ]
D's and F's
 0% [ 0 ]
F's
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
hi ima freak

What's up whith the school problem? Empty
PostSubject: What's up whith the school problem?   What's up whith the school problem? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 pm

It seems to me that lots of people are getting bad grades and having to stop playing. This is odd for me. I don't know if it's just because I've never gotten lower than an A- or if it is because I am technically a genious IQ wise, but this whole school problem is very very weird. Post a comment please.
Back to top Go down
TheJavaFreak

PostSubject: Re: What's up whith the school problem?   What's up whith the school problem? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:10 am

hi ima freak wrote:
It seems to me that lots of people are getting bad grades and having to stop playing. This is odd for me. I don't know if it's just because I've never gotten lower than an A- or if it is because I am technically a genious IQ wise, but this whole school problem is very very weird. Post a comment please.

I am techinically IQ wise too.
Begin on kunskapsskolan, uppsala, sweden and u wont be smiling no more.
You set your own goals in all subjects yourself in the beginning of the term.
then you got to try to achive them underthe term.
I got MVG In almost everytihng (mycket väl godkännt) wich is the highest grade possiblee in sweden.
Therefor Id like to say Im not quitting cause of loss of IQ but cause of time needed to achive all my goals.

- Nils
Back to top Go down
hi ima freak

PostSubject: Re: What's up whith the school problem?   What's up whith the school problem? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Wait... your quiting?!?
Back to top Go down
TheJavaFreak

PostSubject: Re: What's up whith the school problem?   What's up whith the school problem? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:01 pm

hi ima freak wrote:
Wait... your quiting?!?
For untill march where the next holiday is.
Im on comp 18:00 - 18:25 tough. or something past 18:00
Back to top Go down
hi ima freak

PostSubject: Re: What's up whith the school problem?   What's up whith the school problem? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Oh... rats Sad bye
Back to top Go down

What's up whith the school problem?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ParadiseX :: General :: Talk-
Jump to: