ParadiseX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ParadiseX

The greatest Runescape private Server.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMedia

Umm...My Message READ IT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaviD

DaviD

Umm...My Message READ IT Empty
PostSubject: Umm...My Message READ IT   Umm...My Message READ IT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Im leaving the server today or tommorow bcuz i see im unlike coder and from some OTHER reasons i cant post them cuz i need to talk whit some ppl about it anyways when i leave and no1 will be on just wana say good bye maybe well see in time but idk... ANYWAYS ALL WHATS IM GOING TO SAY ITS BYE TO ALL I THINK I HAVE SPENDED MY TIME GOOD sunny ON THIS SERVER AND WISHING YOU GL WHIT IT BYEE Crying or Very sad I WILL MISS U GUYS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation And To Allen GL whit server maybe ill back in time or not well see BYE BYE (if i wont back tell TYLER(s4rach4os) ILL RLY MISS HIME Sad (NOT GAY) BYE!

Last edited by DaviD on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://paradisex.forumotion.net
TheJavaFreak

PostSubject: Re: Umm...My Message READ IT   Umm...My Message READ IT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Miss you David, remember to keep be on msn
So I still can talk you you
afro
Back to top Go down
hi ima freak

PostSubject: Re: Umm...My Message READ IT   Umm...My Message READ IT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Bye David Sad miss you
Back to top Go down
s4rach4os

PostSubject: Re: Umm...My Message READ IT   Umm...My Message READ IT Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:53 am

bye david no one will code better than you keep in touch with me though Smile bye Sad
Back to top Go down
TheJavaFreak

PostSubject: Re: Umm...My Message READ IT   Umm...My Message READ IT Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:26 pm

s4rach4os wrote:
bye david no one will code better than you keep in touch with me though Smile bye Sad
I even advance that to no1 can code in the coders team now when david left.
Hrm.. the beast hum hum...
Back to top Go down

Umm...My Message READ IT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ParadiseX :: Announcements :: Updates-
Jump to: